Old December 7th 18, 11:18 PM posted to sci.astro
Steve Willner

Default negative masses?

In article ,
Jan Panteltje writes:
negative masses?
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1205093716.htm
Bringing balance to the universe:
New theory could explain missing 95 percent of the cosmos

paper is he
http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/0004-63

The A&A site has been flaky for me, but it eventually served up the
paper. I agree with Martin: highly unconventional but seems
mathematically consistent. It requires _two_ unconventional
hypotheses -- existence of negative mass and continuous creation of
it -- so skepticism on that basis is warranted.

I'll follow further discussion in sci.astro.research .

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA