Old February 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
Harry Conover

Default Mining the moon for unlimited Energy.

(Sanjay) wrote in message om...
Hello Friends,

There is plenty of energy on moons crust that if we can mine Helium 3
Gas out of Moons crust we can solve all our energy needs for 1000
years.

A pound of Helium-3 is having energy equivalent of 1 Million ton of
Coal.

You may view the Full Article he

http://www.softtanks.com/Todays_Arti...p?Topic=Energy

Fusion of helium-3 does not produce greenhouse emissions, and mining
it would do little environmental harm The moon doesn`t have air or
water. So, there won`t be any of that kind of pollution.

ROFL! What are you drinking? Read the other posts in this thread.

Harry C.