Old March 12th 07, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Space Rose on Valentine's Day

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

Yeah, your ****ing aliens should blast you to atoms as soon as they
see you, frootie!

Saul Levy

nightbat

They're reportedly not aliens Saul but extraterrestrials
because they claim they have been here longer then we have. The net
Seans report they witnessed the Apollo Moon landings and were around
during the early Egyptian times. If they wanted to blast any of us
Earthlings to bits they would have already for they claim to have the
D.R.I.L.L.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:25:48 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Thank you sweet Officer Twitty, I wish I wasn't so bat ugly! I
hate potentially frightening Earth lovelies but my heart is brave and true.

at your service,
the nightbat