Old February 13th 04, 12:23 PM
Wojtek Brzezinski

Default Jan Stanislaw Wojski documentary

Hi, I'm working on a documentary on prof. Jan Stanislaw Wojski, a
Polish scientist who - after being freed from Murnau POW camp in 1945
by American troops, worked for a number of years as a researcher for
NASA. I'm trying to find any information regarding his work, and -
hopefully - reach someone who has worked with him. Unfortunately his
daughter knows very little about the nature of his work - she doesn't
even know which Field Center he worked for. All I know is that he
lived in California and Arizona in between 1945 and 1975, and that his
work was somehow related to von Braun's.

Please help
Wojtek Brzezinski
Poland