Old January 28th 08, 02:45 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
john p davies

Default Canon 350D Raw image download

Hello Group,

Problem solved! The card had become corrupted and so could not be read
by any medium. I removed the card and the camera battery , left
overnight and lo and behold, it all worked. Files were transferred via a
card reader to the Canon software.
Thanks for all your helpful suggestions.

jpd

In article , John p davies
writes
Hi Group,

I have taken some images with my Canon DSLR in RAW mode but find that I
am unable to download them to my computer. The error message I get with
Windows is that there are no images on the camera, but they are clearly
there because I can see them in playback view on the camera screen.
Even the supplied Canon software cannot see them! Does any one have
some suggestions, please?
Thanks,

jpd

--