Old January 27th 08, 04:50 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
David Nakamoto

Default Canon 350D Raw image download

john p davies wrote:
Hi Group,

I have taken some images with my Canon DSLR in RAW mode but find that
I am unable to download them to my computer. The error message I get
with Windows is that there are no images on the camera, but they are
clearly there because I can see them in playback view on the camera
screen. Even the supplied Canon software cannot see them! Does any one
have some suggestions, please?
Thanks,

jpd

Sounds like something broke. I assume you hooked the camera directly to
the computer, and/or took the memory card out of the camera and hooked
it directly to the computer?

--- Dave