Old August 4th 07, 03:55 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
John[_19_]

Default The Fisher AG-7 "Anti-Gravity" Space Pen !

wrote:

I have been using Fischer Space Pens all of my life. Although NASA
spent "millions" on the development, the pen has practical uses on the
ground. SInce it is pressurized you can write while lying down or even
upside down. You cannot do that with a regular ballpoint pen.

Matthew Ota

Fischer developed the pen at their cost of several million. NASA had no
part in the development, other than testing the pen to make sure that it
worked as it was supposed to.
PS the Russian space agency also use the Fischer pen.
PPS Google is your friend.
John