Old February 20th 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:23:09 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Have a nice evening in the city by Lake Geneva.

HJ

:-))
It's been a wonderful evening, thanks HJ!
Hope you had a good time, too!
C.

So no death or deportation threats for Happy John the false Christian
gay lamer, Chuckweasel?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003