Old February 20th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

Honest John wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:18:47 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

I noticed that it didn't mention the city that you really live in, I

thought
that was a little strange. I guess that it was bogus after all.

HJ

You know that I didn't make many friends among the warmongers
of PNAC represented by some very aggressive people in here
(mainly in AUK), so I took all my pages and sites down ;-) and in
some respect I was very happy that "Dr.Flonkenstein" fell in for
that obscure "New Age Directory" ;-)

C.

Well I have suspected that Art Dickhead wasn't the sharpest pencil in the
box, noting his lack of anything original to say.

*ding* tips sombrero

This is just another
sign. Have a nice evening in the city by Lake Geneva.

Nice ko0kslurp.

HJ

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003