Old September 9th 18, 02:52 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default First Man - Flag Controversy Is Overlooking A Key Fact

In article ,
says...
It was one of the top three defining moments of his entire life.

Cite? I'm serious. This was a Neil Armstrong biopic, so what Neil
Armstrong thought of that event is what matters most, not what the US
public thinks.

You're making the assertion. You back it up. What exactly did Neil
Armstrong think of planting the flag? Was it truly one of the defining
moments in his life?

Jeff