Old July 21st 18, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default NASA still trying to prove the moon landing wasn't faked.

In article ,
says...

Image 24 where there is no disturbance of the "moon" dirt from a
rocket engine firing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...-moon-landing-
photos-Apollo-11-pictures-Neil-Armstrong

Spamming a crap ton of groups that have nothing to do with the topic at
hand like "rec.crafts.metalworking", I mean really? Alt.survival?

12 Americans have walked on the surface of the moon. That's a fact.
Anyone claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theorist with several screws
loose.

Jeff