Old September 9th 18, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Sideways Spiral Galaxy

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 2:24:04 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Double-A wrote on 9/09/2018 6:56 AM:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:03:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 2:47:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A
wrote:
On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 12:39:34 AM UTC-7, Andrew
wrote:
https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/180...erRBA_2048.jpg

This one is about 100,000 light-years across and is 35
million light-years away from us. Billions of stars and likely
many planets as well.

Would you like to visit them, or would you rather stay here?

Home is where the heart is!

Im 90 so I would not be sent on such a long trip.Bert

Why not? When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut because I
thought that that way I might avoid being eventually buried in the
cold Earth!

I can recall reading, back in the 70's or 80's, that the generation
alive at that time might be the last generation that would have to die,
or might indeed be the first generation that would be able to live forever!!

So you maynot have to be buried in the cold Earth, anyway, Double-A!!

--
Daniel

Well they better hurry up with that technology! I am getting old fast!

Double-A