Old February 1st 19, 12:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gary Harnagel

Default Global warming or NOT global warming?

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11:32:32 PM UTC-7, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:

wrote in
:

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 12:40:34 PM UTC-5, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts, it's based on
his being named Chris (and therefore, being a drooling idiot,
like all people names Chris).

I know a woman named Chris who is very intelligent.

I know a woman named Chris and . . . she's really not.

Not what? Not intelligent or not a woman? :-)