Old September 27th 15, 02:45 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(5 of 5) Begins....

No problem in Quantum Physics or religion is ever actually solvable. This is what defines Quantum Religion from their more earthbound progenitors. There is never not more to be considered in the expanding space of their reasoning. Let us not forget their proof, the never denied, universally accepted proof they have long bolstered their guesses with to justify their theories. The even more fabled act that follows their experiment's interfered-with explanation; the measuring of this experiment, which they say causes the particles of matter, the inert electrons, to change their performance based purely on our own act of observation, or measuring. Really only stabilized the seemingly random trajectories electrons were once pulled to through one of the two slits with, yet again, its own equally imposing real world interference, or gravitational mass of the physical matter of the measuring equipment itself. Their passive suggestion of divine or intelligent interference on behalf of the electron as a result of our presence is nothing more than the gravity of our presence -- it is no more than we, who interfered by the act of measuring this experiment. "The electron decided to act differently, as though it was aware it was being watched. And it was here that physicists stepped forever into the strange never-world of quantum events." ~ What the BLEEP Do We Know!? 2004 -- Condemned from their own zealots, or conversely, with which does their socialized religion grow.

The observer didn't collapse the solid material's perceived wave function simply by observing it; causing their once dreamed of solid material acting as a wave of energy to return to its common state by our mortal presence watching it back into the native state of mere physical matter as a result of some divine intellect realizing we had finally come of age and were now worthy of witnessing the next step in our understanding of the universe. Such-a-thought-is-not-a-thought-at-all. The gravitational mass of the observation equipment stabilized the trajectory of the electrons; eliminating the pseudo-waveform from occurring often enough to resemble this experiment's more energetically interfered with partner, by the stabilizing force of the measuring equipment's weak gravitational influence on such a supremely tiny subject -- the new mass stabilized the gravitational bias.

This theory is 81235cbe990d7593d8ad20d2e54fee3f's Interpretation of Thomas Young's Double-Slit Experiment with reference to the singular firing of electrons through the double-slit alone. This is science. Prove this theory exactly wrong, one minute at a time, by firing one electron per minute at a double-slit plate, whose holes are beyond less than one tiny atom wide by ten times as tall; from within a vacuumed room that features electron capturing materials on every surface except the front of the plate, which frames a very large and otherwise sealed enclosure beyond which only lies the all-absorbing impact detector itself. Keep your thoughts free of bias, belief, and bullying until you do so. Imagine theory and state continually your experiment is nothing more than your opinion, until you know beyond all doubt, or do not know at all -- never act as though your truth of opinion were fact.

I now know as the only person behind this theory, beyond all doubt that through the double-slit lies the religion Thomas Young banished to wander aimlessly among Sir Isaac Newton's messianic preferences for corporal punishment, bible codes, and alchemy; or the science that freed us from such solid light as those pursuits promised. And in the interest of clear and full disclosu I have no belief in: divine or intelligent design, including no dedication to a god, prophet, higher power, ritualistic belief of any kind, or label otherwise demeaning me to none of the above. I believe in myself. But this is all just one person's opinion, which unrepeated or wrong, will one day be gone. Until then, won't you tell me, tell another, tell us all, which way do your opinions and participations fall?

Copyright © 2006-2015 by 81235cbe990d7593d8ad20d2e54fee3f

All Right Reserved

(CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

Originally Published 2015-09-09: http://tinyurl.com/thetheoryofnothing

KEYWORDS: understanding physics, revising physics, solving physics problems, physics resolutions, helping with physics, thomas young's double-slit, self-teaching physics, understanding quantum mechanics, physics reality, controlling physics, double-slit description, physics metaphor, thought experiment, strict science, double-slit experiment, physics summary, study physical objects, understanding physical bodies, comparing light with mass, physical light, double-slit impacts, firing marbles at wall, physical impacts, quantum physics religion, bad physics theory, double-slit electron test, young's life-sized example, double-slit impacts, young's experiment impacts, double-slit explained, water through double-slit, energy through double-slit, single-slit energy test, radiating pattern, water single slit pattern, double-slit interference, water interference pattern, water double-slit experiment, pressure interference test, energy interference patterns, interference pattern reference, young's double-slit test, thought experiment, quantum physics religion, water double-slit experiment, physical matter through double-slit, energy through double-slit, wave interference, wave-particle duality, energy competition experiment, quantum physics base of proof, classical physics debate, physics theories, truth is opinion, fact is not opinion, thomas young experiment, quantum physics, single electron test, physics revisionism, theory of truth, theory and fact, physical matter frames of reference, single electron testing, single slit experiment, young's quantum mechanics, micro versus macro, mechanics versus physics, unsolved physics mystery, single electron interference, quantum level mechanics, quantum physics mystery, unexpected physics results, quantum level mystery, energy and matter, manipulating electrons, physics opposites, removing imagination from science, hunting for physics facts, looking for answers, thinking for yourself, exacting testing procedure, single electron testing method, unknown electron interference, spreading electron impact, electrons bouncing around, physics common ground, scientific agreement, common example physics, thomas young experiment, double-slit test, physics metaphor, musing about mechanics, will science for money, religious science, blind faith in physics, preaching quantum physics, false positive math, quantum illness, quantum mechanical tyranny, herding physics, string theory, m-theory, unity theory, religion and science, quantum physics foolishness

(5 of 5) Complete.