Old May 18th 09, 06:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default MECO theory to replace black-hole theory #41 ;3rd edition book: ATOMTOTALITY (Atom Universe) THEORY

I don't know why sometimes I make it hard on myself. There
I was, just two or three days ago trying to conjure up a
mechanism for why the quasars when in the last edition of this
book I had read about this MECO theory which offers to
replace all black-holes and offers to explain any large
amount of radiation in the cosmos.

Do you ever get yourself in that situation, where you look and
look for a explanation, and yet it is sitting there in front of you
just inviting you by saying "here I am."

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...uasar-casts-do...
Mysterious quasar casts doubt on black holes

Now I have to check into that MECO theory but it appears
to be a Dirac Radioactivities theory where the particles slip
in and out of the Dirac ocean of positrons or antimatter.

I am going to expand Dirac's Ocean from that of only positrons
to that of being just simply Antimatter.

So when MECO theory posits the slipping in and out of particles
it becomes a matter to antimatter conversion into energy and
thus any high energy is emitted.

So this MECO theory is even better than the old black-hole
theory because it is matter to antimatter conversion whereas
the black-hole theory had to rely upon the stripping away of
matter and for that matter to so to speak "fall into the black-hole
to derive energy out of the falling matter". So that MECO is
even stronger of a energy source than black-hole theory.

Now I am going to make MECO theory the 5th chapter of
this book for it offers astronomy and physics a far better
mechanism of explaining unexplained high energy sources.

Chapters of this book:

(1) what is this theory?
(2) pictures of the Atom Totality theory and history
of the theory and precursor hints

Observational and experimental support

(3) density and distribution of galaxies
(4) Tifft quantized galaxy speeds

(5) MECO theory to explain high energy sources and
removes black-hole theory from science

(6) layered age of Cosmos with 6.5 billion years old Cosmos yet old
galaxies of the Uranium Atom Totality 20.2 billion years old; the
data including discussion over the layered ages of the Solar System
where Earth and Sun are likely to be twice as old as Jupiter.

(7) Cores of the Solar System destroys both the Big Bang theory and
Nebular Dust Cloud theory and what replaces them is the Atom
Totality theory and Growing Solar System via Dirac Radioactivities.

(8) uniform blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation
and the Dark Night sky: Olber's Paradox
(9) missing mass conundrum and the cosmic distribution of chemical
elements
(10) shape of the Cosmos as 6 lobes of 5f6 as nonrelativistic as Cubic
or as relativistic Dodecahedron
(11) color of the cosmos as plutonium off-white

Mathematical and logic beauty support

(12) inverse fine structure constant and proton to electron mass ratio
explained
(13) Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism fits only in an Atom
Totality theory
(14) "pi" and "e" explained
(15) Unification of Forces of Physics to that of one force-- Coulomb
force
makes sense only in an Atom Totality
(16) Gravity becomes the Dirac Ocean of positron-space in a Coulomb
Unification
(17) Atomic Theory as the foundation of science universal laws such
as the Maxwell Equations
(18) Physics due to Atom Totality makes all the other sciences,
especially mathematics as tiny subsets inside of physics
(19) Atomic theory Syllogism
(20) Future News and Research Reports supporting the
Atom Totality Theory and future news and research reports commentary

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium