Old November 18th 07, 08:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default Questions about "The High Frontier"

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:51:50 -0700, Hop David
wrote:

Om joins in. He chooses to ignor the on topic stuff and join Pat in his
false, off topic flame war.

....No. No. NO. *NO*. Hop, you're missing the point he You were
turning the thread into a flame war over semantics and misattribs.
I've already told Pat to back off a bit, now you do the same. Get back
to the thread. Drop the semantic card in the toilet and never play it
again, and let bygones be on the misattribs. Get back to the meat of
the thread. Both of you are better than that - otherwise you're
Guthballs.

And it's OM. All caps. Like I'm yelling it at you. Spelled like it
sounds. Wo-Jo-Ho-Witz.

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [