Old September 3rd 03, 12:37 PM
Jon Berndt

Default Booster Crossing

"Paul Maxson" wrote in message

We are waiting for this "civil debate" that was supposed to begin with Jon and Daniel.
We all have our videos and software so when does it start? Jon lost some credibility with me
when he said he has read my fathers PCR testimony. I call it like I see it. Maybe Jon will recant
and send me E-202? :-)

Can you refresh my memory? I don't recall telling you I read your
father's PCR testimony. I don't see what you are asking me to recant,
nor do I recall mentioning E-202. And frankly, given your posting
history here, losing credibility with you is not a concern. You have
painted yourself as only superficially concerned with the truth, and
appearing to be unbiased, while acting as a cheerleader for you dad.

If you want my position, go he

http://home.houston.rr.com/fancijon/conspiracy.pdf

Jon