Old October 7th 03, 04:43 AM
Steve Hix

Default Photoshop and Mac and Windows

In article ,
Alan W. Craft wrote:

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:42:38 GMT, John Steinberg
...reflected:

Alan W. Craft wrote:

Jimmy Carter-esque smile

[Donning Vuarnets]

You wouldn't have the half-lives of a thigh and a drumstick
at suppertime here in the South...

I guess we'll see. I'll be in the deep South later this week. Hey, that
wouldn't happen to be a Canadian Goose thigh and drumstick, would it?

Only if 'n' when "Gumper" brings one down playin' horseshoes.

Alan...a 12th-generation American

[Gratuitous Southern inbreeding joke redacted for your reading pleasure]

Hey, ever consider a job as lieutenant governor of California?

looks down at Sunday-go-to-meetin'...feet

Clean feet...good, good...

Alas, I'd be disqualified...only 13 toes!

An improvement over the current batch.