Old October 6th 03, 09:07 PM
Cassini

Default Photoshop and Mac and Windows

"Rod Mollise" wrote in message

But I must say "Doze" or "Windoze" looks and sounds just a little silly--
to me anyway. Why not just say "Windows 98" or whatever? Oh, I
guess I STILL don't get it. ;-)

Heh. For an astronomical analogy, consider Scott McPherson, a known
Celestron basher. For Scott, Meade is a religion - this extreme bias makes
him completely unable to say anything positive about Celestron, no matter
what Celestron does. If Celestron produced a goto Dob, he would say
it was the worst thing ever. If it was by Meade, it would of course be the
best thing since sliced bread. I guess The Shawn would consider it a
serious mental illness. :-)