Old January 4th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Oh, too bad, Puddleduck, for this entirely blows
your credibility.

I really couldn't care what you think of me. I just enjoy demolishing
your ****poor musings you try to pass off as science.

For us to be discussing the line
of thought that led to your "inflation" response,
and then for you to relate it all to the notorious
and verbose "Brad" Guth instead of to the Father
of Inflationary Theory, "Alan" Guth, reduces you
to just another coffeeboi and gooseling.

Oh shut up you maroon. For a start, your tone was flippant. And hence
why I thought you meant Brad not Alan. But never mind. I must remember
to switch on my precognition next time I talk to you.

Whats with this coffeeboi ******** anyway? Are you seriously convinced
you are the superior science heads here? I mean look at Warhol... for a
start, none of you (save Bert) have ever disassociated yourselves from
his bigoted and prejudiced remarks. Do you agree with him, or just lack
the courage of your convictions to step away from them?

Saucerheads, one and all.

Or is everybody else right? Is Brad Guth correct
when he tells everybody that you're really and
truly our [tino] very own...

Mother Goose ???

Wow. You truly are a buffoon. Thats such an original insult. As I grow
weary of telling people like you, this obviously fake pseudonym is a
psychological experiment. When people start making duck and goose type
comments, it becomes very obvious they are unable to defend themselves
on their science.

Bill gave up as he was unable to answer some simple questions, and
surprisingly enough I have even less expectations from you.

BTW, Mother, i have greatly enjoyed your ability
to parrot the internet. You are most welcome to
maintain your facade if you want, for your posts
as "Puddleduck" have led me to some very, very
interesting thoughts and websites!

Is this before or after the aliens take you away?

carri.on

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.