Old July 18th 04, 11:28 PM
Yoda

Jaxtraw wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Jaxtraw wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
.net.cable.rogers.com...

The `scientific proof of the first moon walk' is one that all can
share in the very detailed records and televised pictures that remain.
It was a fact, just as Pearl Harbor was a fact regardless of the spin
put on the facts.

The US government openly admitted recently

snip bilge

So to summarise, your belief is that NASA spent billions of dollars

hoaxing

a moon landing,

Can you read English? I said the videos shown on TV were hoaxed. Get
your story strait.

Well, I'm trying to get yours strait (sic) to be honest. Are you saying that
they actually went to the moon, but showed fake videos?

Yes. That is all the documentary said. That the immediate televised
landing was hoaxed. It ddidn't say the landing itself was hoaxed and
indeed you would have to be pretty out to lunch to believe that.

but were so inept that they got all the basic science wrong,

and that you can prove this because things look different in hollywood
special effects?

Sigh....NASA releases videos promoting new satellite technology and even
their technicians and artists place stars in the background.

Yes, because these are *simulations* and they want them to look nice, and
people expect stars in space.

Duh....but you forget that NASA also likes to maintain accuracy or as
realistic as possible. That is the markings of a good artist that works
for the space industry no doubt.

Besides you missed my point, many images from JPL and NASA show stars in
the background. My point was they missed blackening them out like they
normally do.

I can take
any camera and place it on a tripod and take pictures of stars. Your
telling me NASA sent a camera to the moon, and put it on a tripod and it
couldnt take a picture of stars? Give me a break, we aren't all as
dumbass about photography as you seem to be.

Yes, but can you do that in broad daylight? Can you take pictures of the
stars if the landscape around you is floodlit to daylight levels?

Would you give me a break? You're telling me that the ISS or moon
missions were never out of the daylight? You are even kookier than I
thought possible.

Do you know what "dynamic range" is?

Depends on your optics no doubt.
Ian