Old May 11th 04, 06:30 AM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear Greysky:

"Greysky" wrote in message
. com...
For those that disagree with my pessemistic conclusion concerning truth,

offer one simple concept: /I(m) = G(m)/. And an isea to ponder: If there

is
no such thing as proton decay, then baryon number is a true conserved
quantity - so where is all the antimatter that still must exist?

In our anti-Universe. Down the black hole into the Big Bang of our
sub-Universe, which is mostly anti-matter. Now of course it has black
holes, and they open up to our Big Bang. Since we are its anti-matter.

Something about separating light from darkness comes to mind...

David A. Smith