Old April 25th 16, 03:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default The EM drive gets another mention

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 1:43:53 PM UTC+12, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

Jeff Findley wrote:

In article ,
says...
The link you posted includes the Major Matt
Mason Supernaut Power-Limbs Pack (a child's plastic toy) and pictures of
the power-suit special effects miniature model used for the stop motion
animation sequences in Aliens.

If you look at the designers of that plastic toy, and the writers for the screenplays they had access to and were aware of Cornell's research results for a time. That science has remained classified to this day. So, any reference is reduced to these sources. This suggests that your attempt to ridicule the science I have presented as science fiction is misplaced.

So it's super top secret, but the movie makers and toy makers know more
than everyone else. That makes zero sense Mook.

Don't forget Mook. Mook knows more than everybody else, too.

I know a lot. Probably a lot more than you care to learn. However, its Jeff's statement that makes zero sense. I didn't say what he attributes to me here.

Of course. Everything is a conspiracy with Mook.

Nonsense. You cannot think clearly or independently of what the media programs you to think.

Its clear that the USG has secrets to keep. Some of those secrets are of a technical nature.

The man amplifier work done at Cornell was developed at the same time nuclear power sources for artificial hearts were developed. Both of these disappeared from the media during LBJs presidency, and didn't reappear until recently. Compact nuclear power never re-appeared. Much of the work on man amplifiers is still secret. All of the work on compact nuclear power is still secret.

The people who worked on these programmes disappeared a well, and re-appeared after retirement in the 1980s.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-missions.html

The NR-1 is an example of a secret system. Built in 1969, its still in service, and no one really knew about it until the wreckage of the Challenger was recovered using it. It was used to place listening devices on Russian and European and Asian subsea cables, and other even more secret missions.

Its compact nuclear power source is the key to its success. Smaller power sources, with powered suits would make even more capable systems possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zub-8BZaa4

Consider this hardshell atmospheric diving suit. The ability to use ultrasonic rotating drives on the joints to power it, under computer control responding naturally to movements of the operator sensed by a compact on board computer, powered by a compact nuclear power plant that operates a full recycling atmospheric system... If the NR-1 was secret, something like this would STILL be secret.

But the truth is "out
there" if you look hard enough. :-/

The difference between pseudo science and science is the ability to falsify your statements. Falsify my statements dude. You can't. They're reasonable. You hatred of me, not so much.

It's time for you to go back into the killfile. You're freaking nuts.

This is news?

Unfortunately, no. :-(

Tell me you don't want me to post here again. I will depart and not return.. I'm only here because people asked me to come back. What's so hard about that? Hm? Just say you want me not to post to your special group, and I will not come back. No, rather than do that, you'd rather rant hate speech against me.

Do you want me to leave and not post again? I would happily comply with such a request.

Jeff