Old April 25th 16, 12:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The EM drive gets another mention

In article ,
says...
The link you posted includes the Major Matt
Mason Supernaut Power-Limbs Pack (a child's plastic toy) and pictures of
the power-suit special effects miniature model used for the stop motion
animation sequences in Aliens.

If you look at the designers of that plastic toy, and the writers for the screenplays they had access to and were aware of Cornell's research results for a time. That science has remained classified to this day. So, any reference is reduced to these sources. This suggests that your attempt to ridicule the science I have presented as science fiction is misplaced.

So it's super top secret, but the movie makers and toy makers know more
than everyone else. That makes zero sense Mook.

It's time for you to go back into the killfile. You're freaking nuts.

Jeff