Old September 13th 07, 05:55 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default The radio frequency finding on breaking H2O bonds in salt water

In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy to make energy.

But here one unleashes energy by releasing hydrogen which can

a) recombine with oxygen and produce electricity through fuel cell
processes.

b) burned as hydrogen in combustion.

If bonds are broken in H2O, electricity is needed, and electrolysis is
a classic
process that works with laws of energy conservation.

The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of H2O is weird, and
salt has
something to do in water with the electrons given and taken. Without
it the
process may not be possible.

News story:http://green.yahoo.com/index.php?q=node/1570

Maybe salt is needed to give birth to new galaxies. Water is one of
the fundamental
elements in the Universe.

Maybe black holes convert all matters into salt, then using
radioactivity,
and there is plenty of that, electrons burst out in jets, thanks to
dark matter
which can go faster than light and allow matter to escape black holes
following
electron jets. A salty compound explodes, and mixed with other
chemicals
it forms rock and other elements.

Basically what I am saying is that by applying radioactivity to salt
water where the buildup of H2O water molecules break, we built dark
matter fields and other properties of active black holes, and note,
science has not accepted that the magnetic fields of black holes
reflects a mass dark matter activity of open black holes as of yet
in 2007. Radioactivity can give birth to new galaxies, spark chain
reactions of dark matter formation, as the Universe is synthetic
and not volume based, probably ongoing and chain reactions gave
birth to all we know and not laws of conservation. There can be
no Universal laws as that, the Universe is not made of energy 1 to 1,
and this experiment demonstrates that by all calculations waves
of magnetic frequencies can break bonds to where otherwise
molecular bonds hold kilowatts in a gallon of water (not terrawatts
as in nuclear sub-atomic explosions, we are dealing with kilowatts
of energy conservation here, altering the makeup of atoms, though
electric charges should not worry us as lightning has much more
power than extracting electricity from water then gaining it from
fuel cell. Water can't form from H2O unless absorbing electricity,
and evaporation of water generates lightning, that is why storms
are so electric. Yes, the worst case, electricity starts shooting at
the water under this radioactivity breaking the H2O molecules).

Water. Rock. Fire, Light and salt, the missing element, it was
in front of our eyes. May the Catholic evolution once again brighten
our brains and allow the mass extortion of science.

The Catholic religion formed almost 2000 years ago is a form of
slavery,
it was the government battling kingdoms for power, murdering masses
like Stalin in peace time, forbidding questioning of science and
inquisiting
native cultures, successfully none the least, as people fear, God is
near,
those disobedient were killed, linched, torched, hated publically.

Listen to Christian Radio Stations in the USA bombarding science,
worshipping sectarianism as God's solution for a loyal sheepdom
where big brother is a mind of it's own who takes care of all evil
in the Superhero USA, where superheroes rescue people on white
horses, battle evil, and for all else the question arises: If you
don't
like it here, why don't you leave, you are distorted and extorted
anyways for what we care in modern Christianity and world slavery,
all will have to bow to our imperialism anyway, as we are gib
bogernment
power, Lord, God Save the Queen and the constitution, we are ethnic
as the English, always following our own course but don't expect us
to get technical, as we are anglos of world power, gib bogernment
tarnish,
we are still in ethnic leadership, our ways, the great PPPC will guide
through tarnish, through lesson pervasively as we like to see the
future as one. It is an ideal that all will accept or hide in caves
like
Osama.

Oh my God, I kneel in my cave, extorted like terrorists, and pray to
you as I must not be submitted to this evil. I am not a superhero,
how could I mix love with the idea of tarnishing evil itself, seen in
Abu Ghrain, these are monsters. In days of slavery the situation was
the same. God, I ask you to show me a way.

Evil laughs with sourness, enjoys repression, who are we to be forced
to take part of imperialism, Democrats hail rule of law for
tarnishing,
can't separate Global Democracy from international treaties, a war
lives within them, a supremacy of supremacy.

God has spoken: The course is yours. New Direction is merely Bush's
new toy undertaken by Republicans. Anything invented is not yours,
all words spoken with greed.

Tears arose in my eyes, I thanked the advice and headed to
Africa.http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_71.mp3

Colorful Windmills:
www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm