Old May 28th 06, 12:14 AM posted to sci.space.moderated

Default Mars and Africa

On Sat, 27 May 2006 18:26:55 -0400, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

LooseChanj wrote:

I'm one of those people, but the only thing that Libby has been
indicted for was lying to a grand jury, which has nothing to do with
Dick Cheney's notes. I'm still waiting for this to turn into a real
story.

Yeah, lying to a grand jury is no big deal, is it? It's not as if grand juries
have anything to do with the rule of law.

Didn't someone almost get impeached for lying under oath in the past few
years? :-)

He did get impeached. Sadly, he wasn't removed. As I said, I didn't
say it wasn't a big deal.