Old May 27th 06, 11:32 PM posted to sci.space.moderated

Default Mars and Africa

Fred J. McCall wrote:

Apparently they don't, if the Bill Clinton experience is any guide for
the rest of us.

And they can't even show a deliberate lie by Libby, as they could with
Bill Clinton. He apparently misremembered something and didn't avail
himself of an opportunity to correct it.

How do we know if Bill Clinton didn't just misremember that incident
with Monica?
He had a lot on his mind, and the whole thing may have just not have
been enough to make any big impression on him.
(cut to Monica: "NO BIG IMPRESSION!? I WAS BETTER THAN THAT!!") :-D

Pat