Old October 27th 11, 06:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Peter Webb[_4_]

Default Major analysis confirms global warming is real

"Chris.B" wrote in message
On Oct 26, 6:01 pm, Paul Schlyter wrote:

The answer to that question isn't particularly interesting. It's the
overall picture that's interesting.

Webb seems to suffer from the same hideous aberration as kelleher.
Except one asks endless stupid questions and ignores the answers and
everyday reality.

Nobody has yet given me a definition of what "global warming" is supposed to
mean, such that given a global temperature record we can determine when
global warming was occuring and when it wasn't.

Can you tell me please?

You use the term; surely you can tell me what it means.

For example, was global warming occurring in 1961?

(Or pick any other date or time in history at all).

In the absence of a proper definition, a worked example will do fine.