Old December 17th 06, 10:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.history,sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro
Pat Flannery

Default Venus' return as dazzling 'evening star' - 2007 is Venus' year!

Stellar Justice wrote:

"TJ-BF" wrote:

"I've tried to find this info on the web and could not. Would
you please tell me when Venus becomes an evening star again?"

Easy, step-by-step instructions for even the novice astronomer
to learn how to observe and predict planetary orbits, like the
Mayans, Babylonians and other more ancient, advanced cultures
did, has been around since the Stone Age. To wit, for example,
try boolean search: "mayan AND quetzalcoatl AND venus AND 584":

I don't care what the **** you say, you are not going to cut my beating
heart out to placate Seven Macaw or any other worthless Mayan deity to
prevent Venus from whacking Earth.

Mel Gibson

P.S. That goes for those Goddamned Jews also. :-)