Old June 17th 17, 09:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

Default Glorious Globular

On Wednesday, 14 June 2017 15:18:42 UTC-4, Razzmatazz wrote:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 11:18:22 AM UTC-5, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:04:24 -0700 (PDT), Razzmatazz
wrote:

Well, over here we just voted to allow mentally ill people have guns. As many guns as they want. I believe it's to insure gun worker jobs, because coal miners are losing theirs.
Also, in this country there are a lot of rattle snakes, so ya gotta be prepared. In fact this morning as I was about to put on my shoes, one of them popped out of my shoe and I grabbed my Bushmaster and shot it dead! Believe me! Upon closer examination of the carcass it turned out to be a centipede. Well, you know that you hafta impede those centipedes, dontcha?

Bushmaster? You midwesterners are real wusses. Out here in the west,
we use RPGs for pest control.

Well, we have small tactical nukes here, but we keep them safely in our basements and just bring 'em out for thinning buffalo herds.

Razzy

Dear Mr. Left-wing, anti-gun moralist. The site you post on and pay to BE on, Astromart, is part of Anacortes. Anacortes SELLS guns. All KINDS of guns! So why don't you (instead of being a liberal hypocrite) just "walk the walk." Or, join in the FUN!
https://www.anacortesgunshop.com/use...-762x39-150304