Old February 11th 17, 03:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Musk remains on Advisory Council

In article ,
says...

trump is a chaos president........

trumps wall now estimated at 20 billion and climbing.

the wall wouldnt work, but his construction friends will make millions.......

they will go under the wall by tunneling, over the wall, come in by boats and submarines.....

trumps wall is just a big waste of money

Bob, this has absolutely nothing to do with space. It quite simply does
not belong here. Please stop posting off topic.

Jeff