Old January 22nd 04, 04:57 AM
The Ruzicka Family

Default Hubble Economics - modern math?

By the way, I heard that one way Bush plans to save money when we get to
Mars is to transport the astronauts around Mars by way of rafts on the
canals! ;-)

Try getting your information from places other than moveon.org and you'll
have more credibility around here.

Regards,
Roger

oh, geez...did I somehow insult you in some way with my little joke? (you
did, of course, notice the little smile/wink symbol at the end of it, right?
that means it was a joke!)
Normally I don't get my "information" from ANY single place. I make sure I
get it from multiple reliable sources to make sure I'm not getting fed only
slanted or biased information. My guess is that you should try that process
yourself someday, rather than rely solely on such pools of wisdom and truth,
such as Rush Limbaugh.
Sorry, but I digress. I'm really not trying to start any petty little
insult war here. It really is interesting how someone can come to this
newsgroup, express one single, simple point of view...a personal
opinion...and all of a sudden get snide, totally unnecessary comments
against them. Really shows how much some people here believe in freedom of
expression and individuality. Guess we're all simply supposed to march
lockstep with our "betters."