Old July 21st 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"Danny Deger" wrote in message

Are you able to earn a living as an engineer?

I am starting a new career teaching pysics at a local college.

I'll take that as a "No."

So OK -- I can teach college physics and that is a sign I can not do
engineering work ??? As my 12 daughter says -- WHATEVER!!! (Image eyes
rolling up as this is spoken :-)

What's pysics?

Eye really due need to get my spel cheker fixxed :-)

Danny Deger

P.S. You can find a copy of my transcripts at
http://www.dannydeger.net/Documents/Transcripts.pdf

I will wait for you to post yours for comparison :-) Take care. Life is
too short to not enjoy it to its fullest.