Old March 19th 06, 08:42 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Brad Guth wrote:
Not that competing is all there is to life as we know it, though it
most certainly has been responsible for way more than it's fair share
of bigotry, arrogance, greed and subsequent collateral damage along
with the ongoing carnage of the innocent, as well as for getting the
rest of us village idiots spread a bit thin and certainly a wee bit
further away from simply accomplishing our moon, even as per the task
of robotic station-keeping at LL-1 and of having easily created the
proto LSE-CM/ISS, not to mention that of our connecting up with
whatever's of intelligent life (locals or ETs) as having evolved and/or
as having been coexisting on Venus.

What part of other life existing/coexisting on Venus is so unimportant?

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there. But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

First, the Moon. That is our natural 'stepping stone' to the Planets.
It has to be developed as a base, mining colony, and pit stop, for
interplanetary ships.

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

tomcat