Old March 19th 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 19 Mar 2006 11:14:44 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

tomcat; when you get 'flashbacks' of Alien abuction, molestation,
surgical operations, flying saucers, being flooded with bright lights
out in the woods, strange looking eyes peering at you, well, just realize
that this is Earth and we have 'visitors'. We just have to learn to
compete, that's all.

Not that competing is all there is to life as we know it, though it
most certainly has been responsible for way more than it's fair share
of bigotry, arrogance, greed and subsequent collateral damage along
with the ongoing carnage of the innocent, as well as for getting the
rest of us village idiots spread a bit thin and certainly a wee bit
further away from simply accomplishing our moon, even as per the task
of robotic station-keeping at LL-1 and of having easily created the
proto LSE-CM/ISS, not to mention that of our connecting up with
whatever's of intelligent life (locals or ETs) as having evolved and/or
as having been coexisting on Venus.

What part of other life existing/coexisting on Venus is so unimportant?

What's so unimportant or insignificant about establishing the
LSE-CM/ISS?

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?

Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know you can do
better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked on the moon
on six seperate occasions?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)