Old November 13th 03, 01:42 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Betelnut The one thing Chinese engineers will not copy is putting wings
on rockets.Chinese people love to gamble,but not with human life.
China needs to put 2 million people to work every year. Their having
right now 250 thousand people in their space program will be doubled in
a few years. Someday they will copy the Saturn V and build a space
station on the moon. They will call the moon base "Ming" We will have
to take off our shoes before entering the Ming base. We will be handed
chop sticks with our names hand carved in wood.(chop sticks are easy to
clean) We will have a war as to who will own the moon. We did plant the
American flag first. Bert