Old March 12th 07, 09:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.pets.gerbils,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals
@ POSTER

Default Whats wrong with felching gerbils

On 12 Mar, 21:00, Borked Pseudo Mailed Use-Author-Supplied-Address-
] wrote:
spamtard buggered:

as a felcher hey my nancy plonker suckers bugger they dnot car whats its
culled other chubby tan telescope adn thats whey i tall shela to visit my
reacharound gerbil farm on the antelope valley trailer park dump 470
20th st w rosamond calipornia 93560 23 ph 661 256 2175 for
reservations look for the get your prefelched frozen gerbils here sign
go there to buy one on special

"Bill Kelly" wrote in message
To whom it may concern, especially the uniformed buyer:
Try going to the Wal Mart Home page, and using
their search feature, and enter in "telescopes". Look down several items
to what they describe as a "Schmidt Cassegrain". Does this picture appear
to be
a Schmidt Newtonian to anyone. If so,maybe you could help them to correct
this mistake. I have notified both "Meade" and "Wal Mart", but either they
are extremely slow about this , or the staff notified felt this is
unimportant, and not in their job description. It is my hope that they
change this before some newbie, who only briefly reads the specs, doesn't
get what he was looking for. Thanks for you help.
Cordially,
Bill Kelly.

good boy