Old March 12th 07, 01:03 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Forgot, that in order to get money $$$

When you live on $900.00 a month and if you have a car, that IS a big deal.
I'd like to see you walk to the supermarket that 4.5 miles away in 90 desert
heat.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"M" wrote in message
No sympathy here in the UK for you Americans when it comes to petrol/
gasoline prices..........
We pay on average 90 pence per litre..........or £0.90 per 0.2642 US
gallons.....
This amounts to us paying $6.58 per US gallon.........and you think $3 is
alot !!!

Still...........it does make it easier to pay when you consider that about
$6 of that is PURE TAX and goes into the governments pocket.......

LOL

------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security
will deserve neither and lose both."
[Benjamin Franklin]

"War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it."
[Erasmus]

"A collision at sea can ruin your entire day."
[Thucydides]

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
out of DST, the gas companys have added to the price of car gas, here in
S.Calif. as I was sitting on the coner last nigh I wached the guy inside
come out and change the prince from $2.91 a gal to $3.01 a gal for reger
gas. and it goes up with every truck load they get.