Old September 23rd 06, 09:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default What determines when the shuttle has to return to earth?

Why are people so interested in toilets in space. I remember listening to an
interview with one of our British astronauts, and he says questions about
the toilet are the most often asked.

Brian

Email:

"Joe Delphi" wrote in message
"blake" wrote in message
ink.net...
When the turd bin fills up, or would they make the crew use baggies and
tell
them to eat less?

blake

"Turd bin"? Is that a technical term that they taught you in engineering
school?