Old November 13th 06, 08:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nikolaj

Default Winter solstice

I realise that I in essence asked the same question twice, but the
answer I was looking for was the answer given by Dale Gambert. But
thank you all for your help and assistance.

Thank you!

/Nikolaj

Paul Schlyter skrev:
In article . com,
Nikolaj wrote:

Sam Wormley skrev:
Nikolaj wrote:
Hi,

I have a question; At which longitude will the sun be on Winter
Solstice 2006?

Thank you in advance!

/Nikolaj - Denmark

RA 18h 0m 0s Epoch of Date
Ecliptic Long 270_deg 0' 0"

Thank you! A follow-up question; At what longitude will the sun be
December 22 2006 00:22 GMT?

Thank you again!

/Nikolaj

Why do you ask the same question once again? You are aware that
2006 Dec 22 00:22 UT _is_ the moment of winter solstice, aren't you?

e-mail: pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se
WWW: http://stjarnhimlen.se/