Old July 20th 10, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Brightest star explosion seen blinds satellite

On Jul 16, 4:02*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:31*am, LSMFT wrote:

wrote:
"The brightest explosion of a star ever seen
temporarily blinded a satellite set up to watch
such events, astronomers said on Wednesday."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100715/...us_space_burst

Wait until we have one in the local group.

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.

65 million years ago we had to survive Sirius(B).

No Guth, there is no proof that the asteroid that was ~ six miles
across that struck the earth 65 million years ago, that killed of the
dinosaurs, was from Sirius, B or otherwise.