Old February 16th 07, 07:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default nightbat To Seans Did Sil Receive MY Valentine's Space Rose?

nightbat wrote

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:41:13 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

end of transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

Lt. General Bohne

Don't forget to post all answers, too :-
C.

nightbat

Welcome number 1, and glad to see you back on the bridge. Yes,
I'll post the hopeful comm message answers as soon as Sean Earth
received. Hope your leave holiday was enjoyable and beauty fulfilling.
We made history via Officer first Intergalactic Valentine's Space Rose
message sent to Sean Sil. Congratulations and chalk another first under
our Officer Glow Caps. I was on duty comm waiting for beauty Sil when it
hit me to send it out and now it's net space history.

Thanks for reporting in and good to see you well.

on duty,
the nightbat