Old May 8th 13, 03:55 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default constant separation distance versus a variable distance Chapt15.59electrons-ecliptic-plane #1353 New Physics #1556 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now one of my favorite chemistry textbooks was CHEM ONE by Waser,
Trueblood, Knobler 1980 where it shows an iceberg on the front cover.
On page 307 it shows a DeBroglie waves for permitted and prohibited
orbits.

Now I want to use that picture to start the mind of logic to thinking.
Now suppose we all accepted Old Physics that would have the electrons
not in a electron ecliptic, but rather have the electrons at all sorts
of angles in 3rd dimension. In my last post I proved how random angles
outside the ecliptic plane would violate the Minimum Principle that
Feynman was so adamant about.

So what I am doing here is pointing out the geometry that electrons
must be in an ecliptic plane to minimize energy of orbiting the
nucleus, and that should a photon come along and excite and electron
to move to a higher orbit or should an electron emit a photon and move
into a lower state orbit, that the electron will travel the minimum
path. The electron cannot travel a minimum path if the electrons were
orbiting at random angles, because successive orbits in a planar
ecliptic have a minimum constant distance of separation.

Now this is likely to lead to an experiment of electrons moving from
one orbit to another orbit that we should be able to tell if two
successive orbits have a constant separation distance. If the orbits
were random angles, then the separation distance is a variable. Now I
do not know if we have a precision enough experiment to tell us if the
separation distance of two successive orbits is a constant or a
variable. However, there maybe already some phenomenon of physics,
such as say polarization or photoelectric effect or that diamonds
sparkle, that already is dependent on the fact that the separation
distance is always a constant for two successive orbits.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names, and only 5 posts per day, of all posters which reduces or
eliminates most spam and hate-spew, search-engine-bombing, and front-
page-hogging. Drexel has
done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium