Old March 7th 12, 12:58 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default RIP R Boisjoly

On 7/03/2012 8:39 PM, B0b Mosley wrote:

...Anyway, besides you and me, who else is still alive out there? I've
come across some of our old hands on Facebook, some of whom weren't
aware most of the others had also left and migrated to the "social
media" ghettos. For that matter, has anyone got an update on Beady or
Mary of late? I saw the requote from Henry regarding trying to get the
guys at SpaceX to name *something* after Pat, so at least he's still
alive out there even if he won't be *on* usenet when they finally pull
the plug some decades from now. But who's left? Might be a time for a
roll call, although I'm almost scared to see the results; sort of like
how the Pearl Harbor survivors are ceasing their reunions on the
grounds that seeing their numbers dwindle so fast each year is getting
too damn painful. Can't say I blame them

OM

I admit it's been pretty lonely on these forums this past couple of
years, but technology changes and so do methods of communication.