Old August 3rd 18, 12:15 PM posted to sci.space.science
Niels Jørgen Kruse[_2_]

Default [PS] Liquid Water on Mars! Really for Real This Time (Probably)

Jeff Findley wrote:

You're right. I got the two mixed up. Kuiper belt is closer in and
according to Wikipedia it should contain an estimated "100,000 KBOs over
100 km (62 mi) in diameter". You start with some small ones (easier to
move in a "reasonable" timescale) then work your way up in size as the
reliability and size goes up on the tugs.

I would think you would look for objects that are about to have a close
encounter and nudge them so one drops in and one is flung out.

--
Mvh./Regards, Niels Jørgen Kruse, Vanløse, Denmark