Old July 24th 18, 08:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Professor from second-rate university thinks he's going to time travel

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 10:47:14 PM UTC+1, Quadibloc wrote:
On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:22:29 PM UTC-6, Barry Schwarz wrote:

Wouldn't that be 6AM and breakfast?

You're absolutely right. 0:00 UTC is midnight in Britain, not noon. I was not
thinking clearly, despite the fact that I should have known better.

Now to go and see if Trahearn has any more harmonised runite ore for me....

John Savard

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Harmonised_runite_rock

Underdeveloped adults can't distinguish fiction from fact but thankfully things are changing as people are no longer afraid to discuss issues that were once governed by voodoo and bluffing. It is unsightly that these in-between humans intervene in threads where they don't belong as their end has no meaning because they know neither right nor wrong.

Simulated living must indeed have some attraction and especially appealing to empirical followers for the simulation above has as much validity in logic and reason as 'black hole/ big bang'.