Old May 29th 04, 06:09 AM
Derek Lyons

Default Future Space War

"Andrew Swallow" wrote:
I never said that a particular channel was intentionally
jammed. You added that "information" your self.

I quote your own writing:

I have just remembered there is an example of military
jamming of satellite communications.

snipped several other quotes to keep the post-to-quote ratio
reasonable.

No reasonable individual can interpret the tone or manner of your
statements, right from the very first (quoted above), in any manner
other than intentional jamming. Your further efforts to tie the
jamming to military activity, and references to 'probably classified'
equipment to accomplish the same only reinforce the impression.

Pherhaps in the future you will pay attention to what you post.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.