Old August 24th 11, 04:00 AM posted to sci.physics.research,sci.physics,sci.astro
Raymond Yohros

Default Dark matter may be an illusion caused by the quantum vacuum

On Aug 21, 5:16 pm, "FrediFizzx" wrote:
"Phillip Helbig---undress to reply" wrote
in ...

[[Mod. note -- 24 excessively-quoted lines snipped here. -- jt]]
CERN. I seem to remember an experiment at CERN which confirmed that
antiparticles fall downward, not upward.

The article says that it hasn't been confirmed yet so a citation would be
good if you can find one. :-) But I also thought it has been confirmed that
antiparticles fall downward. ???

Best,

Fred Diether

I don't think any cyclotron detector has ever seen any particle go
upward
under any operational procedure or environment

r.y