Old January 2nd 09, 07:42 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Stuf4

Default New Columbia loss report out today

On Jan 2, 1:30 pm, OM wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 02:19:13 -0600, "Jorge R. Frank"

wrote:
Stuf4 wrote in
:

(I don't even remember it
addressing the option of sending an astronaut on EVA at the end of the
arm to look at the wing from the top to get an idea of how badly it
was damaged.)

...It never fails. A new Columbia report comes out, and CT shows up to
troll the group.

1) Columbia did not carry the RMS on STS-107.

2) The CAIB addressed the option of an inspection EVA - without the arm -
in Volume 1, Section 6.4, page 173.

...Jorge, the little ******* KNOWS this. He was around here when
Columbia happened, and when everyone who wasn't a dogsucking troll was
working on the FAQ. Just killfile the ****heel and put him out of our
misery, PLEASE!

OM

I never left the group. It's just been a long time since I saw a
thread that I wanted to post to. Actually, I was concerned about your
health there, Bob, but decided that there were no words coming from me
that you would take in a helpful way.

~ CT

--

] OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld [