Old July 17th 04, 03:17 PM
Richard Darn

Default Kielder Forest Star Camp

Just a quick to say I've updated the web page for the Kielder Forest Star
Camp, which runs over four nights from 14 - 17 October 2004, under the dark
skies of Northumberland.

The main day is on Saturday 16 October at 18th century Kielder Castle. CCD
imager, Nik Szymanek, will be giving a talk and vendors will include our
sponsor Pulsar (Optical), along with Green Witch, Widescreen Centre, Rother
Valley Optics, SCS Astro, Alexanders Observatories, Key Solar System, Aurora
Books and Astro Bits. Amongst the scopes on show will be JMI's new six inch
bino-scope. They'll also be chance to size up a new roll-off observatory.

We are down to the last 30 campsite pitches, so if you would like to join us
please check out the website at www.richarddarn.demon.co.uk/starcamp/, or
drop me a line. We've also got a pro-am collaboration with Durham
University in the pipeline.

Many thanks for your time.

Richard Darn

01226 246351